Looking to see how a missing word is looking like in Word Craze daily puzzle May 13 2022 ? Check out this list of the words you have to find in today’s puzzle. Whether it is another amazing grid, with super dictionnary words or just a list of jumbled words, it’s always exciting to find them and finish the daily routine related to this game.
And of course, playing a game like Word Craze isn’t just about swiping and finding words. It’s also about time spent onf every grid and for daily, you have to be quick as much as possible in order to break free and move on. So if you have been looking to finish Word Craze May 13 grid alone but haven’t figured out some of the words to find, just check out the list below.
Word Craze daily Puzzle May 13 2022 answers:
- Michael Jackson track, “Man in the _____” : MIRROR
- Sheds a coat of feather : MOLTS
- He flew too close to the sun : ICARUS
- To grow tenser and feel bitter : RESENT
- Party with glow sticks : RAVE
- ___-size-fits-all : ONE
- Turns the ignition key, again : RESTARTS
- Frank _____, US singer and rapper : OCEAN
- Glitzy city in Nevada, USA : LASVEGAS
- Player who stops a puck : GOALIE
- Bay or beech : TREE
- It shines a lot : SUN
- Oh, now I get it! : AHA
- Egg farm residents : HENS
- Joiner in the office : STAPLER
- At a ship’s rear : AFT
- On ___ with (equal to) : PAR
- Dim or feeble : FAINT
- Part of most beds : MATTRESS
We guess you got some help with our today’s answers list. We have professional crews and a lot of people involved to make sure everything goes smoothly, everyday, new answers are added to ensure that you don’t linger too much when you are playing Word Craze on a limited time, it’s not likely that you are going to spend a lot of time but you may not be able to find everything by yourself.
Consider and think about lowering the browser to keep this page open until tomorrow, because it will show you the answers of the next grid below :
and for the full year package :
Finally, keep in mind that what is really important is to use your imagination. It doesn’t matter if you swipe a wrong word or type another twice, the crucial bit is to try again and again until you’re done.