Looking to see how a missing word is looking like in Word Craze daily puzzle January 13 2022 ? Check out this list of the words you have to find in today’s puzzle. Whether it is another amazing grid, with super dictionnary words or just a list of jumbled words, it’s always exciting to find them and finish the daily routine related to this game.
And of course, playing a game like Word Craze isn’t just about swiping and finding words. It’s also about time spent onf every grid and for daily, you have to be quick as much as possible in order to break free and move on. So if you have been looking to finish Word Craze January 13 grid alone but haven’t figured out some of the words to find, just check out the list below.
Word Craze daily Puzzle January 13 2022 answers:
- I’m a little teapot, short ___ stout : AND
- Out in public: 2 wds. : ATLARGE
- Foe of Agent Smith in “The Matrix” : NEO
- Interview, in a way : DEBRIEF
- Arrogant disdain : HAUTEUR
- Indicates or means : DENOTES
- Like high schoolers : TEENAGE
- Cheshire Cat’s signature feature : GRIN
- Soft, underhanded throw : LOB
- Place to keep ashes : URN
- 1.618 is the golden this : RATIO
- Foam darts, maybe : AMMO
- Ornate clothing : RAIMENT
- Bird that can be over five feet tall : EMU
- Endeavors or exertions : EFFORTS
We guess you got some help with our today’s answers list. We have professional crews and a lot of people involved to make sure everything goes smoothly, everyday, new answers are added to ensure that you don’t linger too much when you are playing Word Craze on a limited time, it’s not likely that you are going to spend a lot of time but you may not be able to find everything by yourself.
Consider and think about lowering the browser to keep this page open until tomorrow, because it will show you the answers of the next grid below :
Finally, keep in mind that what is really important is to use your imagination. It doesn’t matter if you swipe a wrong word or type another twice, the crucial bit is to try again and again until you’re done.